The Privacy Philosophy of POWERINBOX and Security
Your privacy is important to POWERINBOX. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, the security of user information may be compromised at any time. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We welcome any comments and suggestions for improvement at:
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY<Website Visitors. As a visitor to the site, we collect the following types of information:
- Logs. When you visit our site or use our services or products we capture and store the data that your browser sends us. This data may include your browser type, language, Internet Protocol address, the date and time of your request and the cookie that helps us identify your unique browser.
- Usage Information.Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. We only use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of our site or services or products so that we can improve our services and products performance.
- Communication. Anytime you send us a communication we may keep this communication so that we can respond to your requests or inquiries and help improve our services to you.
- Information You Provide.We also receive and store any information you enter on our site or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, user name and email address. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as improving the content of our site, customizing and improving our services, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
- Personalized Advertisements. If you are no longer interested in receiving interest-based advertising, you may opt out by following any unsubscribe instructions contained in the email you received.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Business Transfers.If POWERINBOX or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that POWERINBOX goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. Accordingly, we may transfer or assign all the information we have collected as part of a merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer may continue to use your Personal Information and other information as set forth in this policy.
- Non-Personal Information.We may share your non-personally identifiable information with partners and other third parties for the purpose of helping us improve the POWERINBOX platform and the overall performance of our service, or allow us to provide recommendations. For example, utilizing data to determine the probability that a consumer will enjoy a specific POWERINBOX service or product.
- Data Providers. We may also engage one or more data providers who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us (e.g., your email address) that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. You can opt-out of these data provider cookies by going to: http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
- With Your Consent.Except as set forth above, we will only share your Personal Information with third parties with your prior consent.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We endeavor to take security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the systems where we store your data. This includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures and physical security measures. However, despite the measures we take we cannot warrant the security of any information provided to us. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Through the process provided on our site, we allow you to access certain information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. The types of information that you can access and update will change as our site changes. You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com and responding affirmatively to any confirmation e-mails that we may send. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- POLICY CHANGES
If you have feedback, questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org