We ("PowerInbox") welcome you to PowerInbox where you can explore, discover and use amazing email apps ("PowerApps") that will make your email experience more rich, more dynamic and more connected!
- 1.1 In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- 1.2 You can accept these Terms by actually using the Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- 1.3 You may not use the Services, and may not accept the Terms, if you are not of legal age to form a binding agreement with PowerInbox, or you are a person barred from using or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction, including the country you are resident or from which you use or access the Services.
Use of the Services
- 2.1 You agree to use the Services only for the purposes that are permitted by these Terms and by any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws governing the export or import of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant jurisdictions).
- 2.2 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services, or the services or networks which are connected to the Services or on which the Services are hosted.
- 2.3 Unless as expressly permitted by PowerInbox or a Third Party Provider as defined above (including pursuant to a separate EULA with respect to a PowerApp or other Third Party Service), you agree you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purposes.
- 2.4 You agree that you are solely responsible for, and we have no responsibility to you or any third party for, any breach of your obligations under the Terms (including breach of any obligations you may have with respect to a Third Party Service) and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
- 2.5 SecretInk.co. SecretInk.co is a website owned and operated by PowerInbox. SecretInk.co allows for the sending of emails, SMS messages and URL links via the SecretInk.co website to recipients. The content of these messages are viewed by recipients via the SecretInk.co website and is deleted shortly after the message is opened by a recipient. Use of SecretInk.co is governed by these Terms. PowerInbox has created the functionality that allows the message content sent via SecretInk.co to be erased. However, the SecretInk.co service is provided "as is" without any warranties whatsoever regarding the security of messages or that messages are permanently erased or will be irretrievable. Additionally, a recipient of a message could copy and retain a message before the deletion process occurs. Users are advised not to use or rely on the SecretInk.co service for the sending of confidential, personal or sensitive information. All use of SecretInk.co is at each user's sole risk and each user hereby waives any and all right to claim against PowerInbox or its affiliates for any damages relating to (1) the failure of the SecretInk.co service to permanently erase all messages or (2) any unauthorized third party access to messages. SecretInk.co may not be used for commercial or marketing purposes. IP addresses of users may be blocked from using SecureInk.co at PowerInbox' discretion.
Changes to the Services; Updates
- 3.1 You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- 3.2 You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (whether permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features or software within the Services, including any Third Party Services) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- 3.3 You may stop using the Services at any time. Except as otherwise set forth in a separate agreement between PowerInbox or with a Third Party Provider providing software through the Services (including pursuant to a separate end user license agreement with respect to a Third Party Service), you do not need to provide notice to PowerInbox when you stop using the Services.
- 3.4 Software that you may use, download or install from the Services may automatically download and install updates from time to time from PowerInbox. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit PowerInbox to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.
- 4.2 If there are material changes to such policy a notice will be posted on the website at http://powerinbox.com/privacy and when any change is made in such policy, the updated policy will be posted at the link above or a successor link. We recommend that you periodically check for the most current version of the policy.
Third Party Software and Services
- 5.2 You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Third Party Services, including content, websites, services, PowerApps or other software or products provided by Third Party Providers, whether made available on or through the website or on or through a PowerApp.
- 5.3 You acknowledge and agree that we do not warrant or endorse, and does not assume and will not have liability to you or any other person for, any Third Party Services, including PowerApps, and that your use of such Third Party Services, is at your own risk.
- 6.1 You acknowledge and agree that PowerInbox, PowerInbox' licensors, or Third Party Providers, own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any Third Party Services provided on or through the Services, and including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services or the Third Party Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- 6.2 Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of our trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- 6.3 You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed or contained within or on the Services.
- 6.4 Any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features used with, on or relating to any Third Party Services ("Third Party Marks") available on or through the Services, including on or through a PowerApp, are the property of the Third Party Providers or their respective licensors. Unless you have been expressly authorized in writing by such Third Party Providers or their respective licensors, you will not use, and have not rights in, any Third Party Marks. You further agree that you will not use any trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name, or other distinctive brand feature of any company, entity or organization in any what that is likely or intended to cause confusion as to the owner or authorized user of such names, marks, logos or features.
License from PowerInbox
- 7.2 You may not (and may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Services, or any part thereof, unless expressly permitted by PowerInbox in writing or as required by law.
- 7.3 You may not assign (or grant a sublicense to) your rights to use the Services, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Services.
- 8.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or PowerInbox as set out below.
- 8.3 Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice to you if you violate any provision of these Terms. We may immediately terminate these Terms and any use of, or access to, the Services at any time, including in the event we determine that the Services or use thereof may result in infringement or violation of third party rights or claims thereof. Any termination of this Agreement shall also terminate the rights and licenses granted to you hereunder.
- 8.4 Any provisions of this Agreement that, in order to fulfill the purposes of such provisions, need to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement, shall be deemed to survive for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes.
- 9.1 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT POWERINBOX' WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 9.2 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
9.3 IN PARTICULAR, POWERINBOX, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU WILL BE CORRECTED.
- 9.4 ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, AND THE SERVICES, ARE USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL.
- 9.5 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM POWERINBOX OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- 9.6 POWERINBOX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH 9.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT POWERINBOX, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES,
AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- 1. ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
- 2. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES WHICH POWERINBOX MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES).
- 10.2 THE LIMITATIONS ON POWERINBOX' LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 10.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT POWERINBOX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- 10.1 SUBJECT TO PARAGRAPH 9.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT POWERINBOX, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- 11.1 It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including in the United States, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Notifications regarding any such alleged infringement should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the Terms
- 12.1 We may make changes to these Terms or provide revised or additional terms from time to time. When these changes are made, we will make an updated version of these Terms available at http://powerinbox.com/privacy. You understand and agree that if you continue to use the Services after the date upon which the Terms have been revised or changed, we will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
Other Miscellaneous Terms
- 13.1 The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and PowerInbox and govern your use of the Services (but excluding any services which we may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between you and PowerInbox in relation to the Services.
- 13.2 You agree that we may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
- 13.3 You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which we have the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to PowerInbox.
- 13.4 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- 13.5 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which PowerInbox is the parent shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- 13.6 The Terms, and your relationship with PowerInbox under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that we shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.