The Privacy Philosophy of PowerInbox and Security
Your privacy is important to PowerInbox. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, the security of user information may be compromised at any time. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We welcome any comments and suggestions for improvement at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we collect and why
Website Visitors. As a visitor to the site, we collect the following types of information:
- Logs. When you visit our site we capture and store the data that your browser sends us. This data may include your browser type, language, Internet Protocol address, the date and time of your request and the cookie that helps us identify your unique browser.
- Usage Information. Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. We only use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of our site or services so that we can improve our services performance.
- Communication. Anytime you send us a communication we may keep this communication so that we can respond to your requests or inquiries and help improve our services to you.
- Information You Provide. We also receive and store any information you enter on our site or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, user name and email address. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as improving the content of our site, customizing and improving our services, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
PowerApp Developers & Publishers. If you are a software developer or publisher that uses the powerinbox.com site to publish or distribute your PowerApp, we also collect the following types of information:
- Account Information. We collect and maintain all information that you provide to us in connection with the PowerApp submission, review and approval process in order to help us manage your account and communicate with you regarding our review of a submitted PowerApp.
PowerApp Users.If you are using a PowerApp, we collect the following types of information:
- Usage Information. Generally, our PowerInbox platform software automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency with which a PowerApp has been interacted with. Any information we collect is not personally identifiable, and we only use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally, to allow us to improve the PowerInbox platform.
- Third Party PowerApps and Sites. If you are using a PowerApp provided by a third party, or a PowerApp that accesses third party sites or services, then that third party may also collect information regarding your usage of such PowerApp, or your access or usage of the third party sites or services accessed by the PowerApp. Any information collected by a third party provider of a PowerApp, or a site or service accessed by a PowerApp, is governed by such third party providers’ privacy policies. These third party sites may also place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.We do not exercise control over any third party sites that a PowerApp or other third party application, may link to.
How we share information
- PowerApp Developers and Publishers. We may share your Personal Information with third party agents for the purpose of approving and enabling your participation in the powerinbox.com app store. For example, processing and approving your PowerInbox submissions, email, analyzing data, and providing other partner services. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Business Transfers. If POWERINBOX or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that POWERINBOX goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. Accordingly, we may transfer or assign all the information we have collected as part of a merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer may continue to use your Personal Information and other information as set forth in this policy.
- Non-Personal Information. We may share your non-personally identifiable information with partners and other third parties for the purpose of helping us improve the PowerInbox platform and the overall performance of our service, or allow us to provide recommendations. For example, utilizing data to determine the probability that a consumer will enjoy a specific PowerInbox or product.
- With Your Consent. Except as set forth above, we will only share your Personal Information with third parties with your prior consent.
We endeavor to take security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the systems where we store your data. This includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures and physical security measures. However, despite the measures we take we cannot warrant the security of any information provided to us. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Updating your information
Through the process provided on our site, we allow you to access certain information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. The types of information that you can access and update will change as our site changes. You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and responding affirmatively to any confirmation e-mails that we may send. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
If you have feedback, questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org